Re: LNT & Global Warming

Jim,

    As I suggested in a previous message, scientists are capable of judging

 the soundness of a scientific analysis itself, while the technologically

 illiterate must base their judgements on their trust of the scientists

making the argument.

    There may be good & bad scientists, but one thing they have in

common in that they have completed some education in one or more

of the sciences. MDs and DDSs (as opposed,for example, to lawyers

& journalists) have all been exposed to a lot of science in their education.

Science is basically a way of thinking based on data, logic and reason.

    With that background, and without discussion on the ancestry, pedigree,

or social proclivities of the opponents of the global warming hypothesis,

could you let us know what problems you have with Singer's analysis,

or with the technical arguments of the OISM ( <www.oism.org>).