Re: Global Warming Again!

"Fritz A. Seiler, Scientist" wrote in part while referencing EM fields and

global warming:

>   A very likely culprit has been

> found in the increasing magnetic activity of the sun.

Oh no! Magnetic fields from the sun possibly cause global warming AND cancer!

Does the UN/WHO know? Should we regulate the sun? Is there any grant money

available?

Chuck Cooper

Dir. EH&S

Portland State University

(Not a Ph.D. Scientist, but I dated one ;-)