Re: Having a baby after a seed implant

Bernie, Franz (you should be able to search PubMed!),

A search on "paternal age AND Down syndrome" got 117 hits.  (A surprise!?)

A half dozen with paternal age results in the abstract had 5 with no effect,

and one that did, i.e,:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list

_uids=7619937&dopt=Abstract

(Listed as U.Wisc-Madison Sch of Med :-).

NOTE:  Also father's age had an effect at <20 years  -  hormesis?! :-)

Regards, Jim