Air Sampling

We have a cyclotron facility at our University and are wrestling with

calculating the air effluent emission from the cyclotron operation. I am

looking for either 1) someone that has dealt with this and willing to

discuss their experience (particularly in California) or 2) a consultant

that would be willing to help us with this problem. Please respond directly

to me and not the list. Thanks.

Chuck Pickering

University of Southern California

cpickering@usc.edu