RE: Is there a database...

Each generator, processor, or shipper must be registered with the EPA.  Most

people comply with Fed regs through the state EPA.  You might be able to get

those through the state.  I also worked with a training company on the side

where we purchased a database of all companies in Il. which were registered

as being associated with hazardous materials.  Try any of the training

companies on the web and they'll know exactly what you're looking for.  You

might find something publicly, but you can certainly get what you're looking

for if you're willing to pay.

Glen Vickers

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.