Re: Having a baby after a seed implant

	I'm sure that many of us on this list hold to many and varied

philosophies.  But quoting from the Bible in this instance is merely

documenting that many healthy children have been sired by men much older

than 67.  Whether one is a creationist or evolutionist certainly won't

prevent that person from recognizing such facts.

Bob Scott, Esq., CHP

Roger Williams Medical Center

Providence, Rhode Island

bobscottchp@juno.com