Medical RF Imaging

Can anyone tell me why nobody has come up with an RF frequency medical

imaging device?  I caught the phrase "rotational and vibrational" from

Ruth's message and I wondered why we can't take advantage of  molecular

absorption in human tissue to produce something like a CT image.  There

must be some obvious reason that I am just missing.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu