RE: clearance levels

I wish to thank all who helped with information and comments in my search for info on legislation on clearance levels. Julian,

Moshe, Sherry, Franz, Luke: kudos.

On the subject, I found these documents that are relatively new and some in the field may not be aware of: to download them search

on www.europa.eu.int, sorry I do not have the direct link at hand:

  EC: Radiation protection 122 (RP122): Guidance on General Clearance Levels for Practices. Recommendations of the Group of Experts

established under the terms of Article 31 of the Euratom Treaty. Directorate-General - Environment. S. Kaiser- DG ENV/C/1 Radiation

Protection (2000).

  EC: Report EUR 17624: Handbook on measurement methods and strategies at very low levels and activities. P. H. Burgess, Radiation

Metrology, National Radiological Protection Board, Chilton, Didcot, Oxon OX11 0RQ, UK (Feb 1998).

Marco Caceci

http://chemitech.com

http://radal.com