Re: radioactivity from fossil fuel power stations

RuthWeiner@AOL.COM writes:

<< we are not getting anywhere with arguments like "nukes kill fewer people

than

 X but more than Y.'' >>

I agree with the sentiment expressed by Dr. Weiner.  To alter this

make-you-wrong-to-make-me-right campaign, I sent the challenge to anti's via

this list several weeks ago and I am still waiting (fruitlessly, it seems...)

for someone to play the Radiation and Mysticism Game.

Thus far no chicken-little, anti-ionizing radiation expert has yet bellied-up

to the bar to describe how to mock-up a power production platform of any sort

without the exposure of someone on planet earth to some form and quantity of

ionizing radiation.

All I can say to the anti-nuke, anti-ionizing radiation experts out there is:

 Bock-bock! :-)

Regards,

Neil Keeney

neilkeeney@aol.com