fatal accident at a powerplant in England

This morning on CBC radio news, I heard a brief report of a fatal accident

at a powerplant in England that killed three people & injured some others.

Apparently the plant is NOT a nuclear one, so the reporter of course didn't

bother to say what kind it was.

If it HAD been a nuclear one, you can bet it would have been front-page

headline news all over the world by now, with antinukes & politicians

screaming for immediate shutdown of all NPPs.