Re: fatal accident at a powerplant in England

Latest report can be found at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1480000/1480876.stm

The power plant uses natural gas to drive turbibes to produce electricty.

I suspect that this also involves the incidental discharge of signifcant

quantities of natural radioactive material to the environment and  the

discharge of green house gases to the environment :-)

Fred Dawson

3 Barnsbury Close, New Malden

Surrey. KT3 5BP

England.