Re: Compensation of survivors

I am suffering incredible mental anguish as a result of the government's

irresponsible failure to clarify whether I am in danger from

radiation/cell phones/BSE/fill-in-the-blank.  I am a victim - hear me

whine (and fork over the dough).

Jerry Cohen wrote:

> Michael,

>     Perhaps you are being too restrictive on who should be compensated. To

> some degree, everybody in the country (or their parents, grandparents, etc)

> has been exposed to radioactive fallout from government sponsored

> atmospheric nuclear bomb testing. Maybe if it were not for this exposure,

This has definitly not been approved by my employer.  :)

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu