Re: Compensation of survivors

Michael,

    Perhaps you are being too restrictive on who should be compensated. To

some degree, everybody in the country (or their parents, grandparents, etc)

has been exposed to radioactive fallout from government sponsored

atmospheric nuclear bomb testing. Maybe if it were not for this exposure,

we would have no cancer today [if you find this conjecture to be

implausible,

just try to prove with absolute certainty that it is wrong]. Therefore,

why shouldn't everyone who gets cancer receive $150K from the

government? Why not also include everyone who might get cancer?

> I agree with Bernie. I think everyone who has ever worked for the US

> government and gotten any type of cancer should receive a sack of money. I

> think the family of any person who has ever worked for any employer and

died