From: Bob Hearn [mailto:rah@america.net]

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 1:13 PM

To: Jacobus, John (OD/ORS); Sandy Perle; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: RE: Dateline NBC TMI story - A different evaluation

I think that the analogy with the Hindenberg is a bit of a stretch to

compare to a hot current ploitical topic that is central to a key issue of

energy for our society, but, if you saw the TMI broadcast, you would be

aware that they also showed pictures of the Hindeburg in flames to add to

effect! (No need to go to the History Channel.)

. . .