Re: Dateline NBC TMI follow up

Radsafers,

You can write to the network all you want and it won't have much impact.  On

the other hand, if you write to the sponsors of the show and express your

displeasure at them being involved in the warped journalism practiced on a

particular show, they (the sponsors) will be very interested.  If enough

people warn sponsors that if they keep sponsoring stuff we don't like, we

will quit buying their product(s), the sponsors will bring pressure on the

networks.  Sponsor pressure is much more effective than technical pressure -

the real bottom line with both the networks and the sponsors is simply

money.  Its a business!

Les Aldrich

laldrich@gte.net