RE: CS-137 in the Black Sea Salt. RE(2): Dateline NBC TMI story A

Let's see, Cs-137 is a fission product, U.S. submarines did not operate for

long with fuel element failures, and used PWRs.

What's more, it's kinda hard for U.S. submarines to get into the Black

Sea!  Although there may be some pretty amazing stories to hear from

Submarine Sailors if you're buying the drinks!

(Obviously) my own personal opinions.

Brian Rees

brees@lanl.gov