Update on Barnwell Space Allocation Deadline

Just a reminder again to those of you who are small generators of rad

waste and want your waste to go to Barnwell for burial; you need to

request space for 5 cu. ft. of space by 9-1-01 at the latest! If you're

located in South Carolina or the Atlantic Compact don't worry about it.

You're set! For all others, from what we've learned, space has been set

aside for small generators, but YOU MUST REQUEST IT IN WRITING BY 9-1.

If you use a broker, the broker can request the space for you, but you

must sign the request. If you've used Barnwell in the last year you will

more or less automatically receive an allocation that amounts to about

half of last year's usage by you.

If you are an Adco customer, please feel free to call with any questions

you may have regarding this important deadline. If we can't answer your

question, we'll get the answer for you from the State of South Carolina

or Chem-Nuclear.

Jim Bell

Adco Services, Inc.

708/429-1660