Looking for surplus calibration sources

Radsafers,

Our company, Qal-Tek Associates, is looking to acquire (for little or no
cost) low level calibration sources that you may no longer need or want to
dispose of. In particular we are looking for small 2" (47 mm) and 100 sq. cm
diameter sources that are either anodized or electroplated on backings of SS,
nickel, or aluminum.  We may also have interest in any other types of
calibration sources that you may have. We are interested in most of the major
 isotopes depending on remaining activity and condition of the source.

We are interested in calibration quality sources only and you must be able to
provide a certificate of calibration traceable to NIST with them. Please
respond directly to me at the address/numbers provided below if you can help
us in this effort. Thanks.

Dale Snowder
Qal-Tek Associates L.L.C.
101 Technology Drive