Re: Update on Barnwell Space Allocation Deadline

It is correct that the allocation amount is automatically set for generators

who used the Barnwell site during the past year. But it is NOT automatic

that the space will be reserved. Even generators the have allocations and

have received letters from Chem-Nuc must accept the allocation in writing

before September 1st 2001. Also if you are "pooling" your allocation you

must notify Chem-Nuc, in writing, prior to September 1st of your intent to

do so.

We cannot stress enough the importance of generators reserving space, even

if you don't believe you will need it. Remember that just because you

reserve the space you are not committed to use or pay for it.

For those out there that may need additional space at the Barnwell site,

Bionomics is managing a pool that currently has about 75 generators. Just as

with accepting the allocation, joining a pool does not commit your

institution to anything other than being part of the pool. We are also

planning to provide the prepayment of the surcharge that will be required

for holding the allocation between January 15th and the end of fiscal 2002.

We are not limiting this pool to current customers, so if you are interested

please give me a call as soon as possible, we are planning to finalize to

pooling by Thursday August 30th.

Bryan Kirk

Bionomics, Inc.

(865) 376-0053