Re: query

"Bauman, Rodney L. (84U)" wrote:

[...]

> Natural Th-232

> The 236 keV peak is from daughter Pb-212 (239 keV at 47%)

> The 339 keV peak is from daughter Ac-228 (338 keV at 15%)

> The 584 keV peak is from daughter Tl-208 (583 keV at 86%)

[...]

I have the same judgement.

For the 73 keV peak, if you have a shielding made of lead, it is the

X-Ray fluorescence peak that you see.

Regards,

Yann D.

[...]

--

| Yann Donjoux   Division TIS / Radioprotection (RP) - E07900 |

| CERN, Organisation européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire   |

| CH-1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland.                             |

| Bat : 23-R-027                                              |

| Electronic mail      Yann.Donjoux@cern.ch                   |