RE: query

Here's my guess (nobody laugh - it's been a while since I've done this type

of stuff):

Natural Th-232

The 236 keV peak is from daughter Pb-212 (239 keV at 47%)

The 339 keV peak is from daughter Ac-228 (338 keV at 15%)

The 584 keV peak is from daughter Tl-208 (583 keV at 86%)

This is glass, so it's not surprising that Rn-220 daughters' fingerprints

are present.

Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT

Bechtel Jacobs Company, LLC

Project Health Physicist