Re: NCRP -136

Jerry,

Obviously you have not read NCRP-136, otherwise you would have noted that

subjects like hormesis and adaptive response ARE discussed.  Some references

are even cited.  Check the table of contents and the index.

I think you letter would be more effective it you indicate specific

instances in which the report erred.  Unless you are specific, any comments

will be lack impact.  It is like complaining you had a bad serivce from the

IRS without telling them what the problem was.  Otherwise, it sounds you are

just whining.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist