Re: NCRP -136

I didn't say the subjects were ignored. They were simply dismissed

and likely considered  irrelevant or "bad science", as is most information

 inconsistent with previously established NCRP positions.

I did not want to cite the litany of specific problems with the report

because

others (John Cameron, Klaus Becker, etc.) have done a far superior job of

that than I could. Incidentally, if you can tell how the NCRP conclusions

tracked

from the information discussed in the body of their report, I would like to

know how. When you cut through all the baloney, it is apparent that

low-dose effect levels  are still inferred from high-dose observations.

If you consider that to be good science, I just can't agree.  Jerry