Re: medical misadventures

I'd put a much higher priority on this issue than on a chase for people

giving 23 microcuries of Tc99m when the Rx said 20.  While we certainly

have a professional obligation to see that the regulations are complied

with, we also have an obligation to encourage resources to be applied where

they can do the most good.  Keeping radiography sources under appropriate

controls certainly fits that bill.

Phil Hypes

Los Alamos Radiation Consultants

laradcon@hotmail.com