Position Announcement

Position Announcement:  Health Physics Consultant

Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc., has an immediate full-time opening for a Health Physics Consultant.  We provide radiation safety services to nuclear medicine and industrial facilities, including regulatory compliance, instrument calibrations and leak testing, decontamination and decommissioning, and nuclear training courses.

We are located in the Chicago area (about 30 miles southwest).  Applicants must have a B.S. or M.S. in health physics or related science, have good communication skills, and be able to work independently.  The position requires 5 to 8 days out-of-town travel per month to clients within in the Midwest and North Central U.S.

We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package (including 100% paid insurance for employee and dependents, and a tuition replacement program).

Please submit your resume to FAX 1-815-485-4433 or e-mail to sahci@aol.com only.  Additional information can be found at our website sahci.com