Re: mcnp-forum: PuBe13 Physical Properties

At 01:51 PM 9/10/01 -0700, Ted de Castro wrote:

>Radiographs we have taken of our Mound PuBe sources show them to be

>considerably non uniform in density

I'm not surprised, and indeed mentioned in my initial posting that quoted

values are probably source specific. Nevertheless, values often pop up in

the literature and are prone to use by those who find them (e.g. Monte

Carlo calculations). I'm simply interested in the range of values and

hoping previously unseen (by me) references on neutron sources turn up...

Regards,

Erik

Erik F. Shores

Los Alamos National Laboratory