RE: Release Criteria - Fe55

I suggest determining the contribution of Fe-55 (I'm sure you have this

information) and then establishing a surrogate(s) (Co-60, Cs-137) that can

be measured by field techniques;  lower your release limit based on the

Fe-55 contribution.

Randy Redmond

BWXT Y-12 L.L.C.

Y-12 National Security Complex