Terrorist Attacks

Dear US RADsafer,

Intensively shocked by the terrorist attacks, I like to express my sympathy

with the US RADsafers in particular and the US community in general. Let's

hope that all (democratic) nations co-operate on appropriate countermeasures

to exclude this kind of attacks, which I consider as a big offense to

humanity. I know this is off topic, but I had to express my sympathy with

the US people.

With sympathy,

Gert Jonkers

Nuclear Measurement Techniques / Ionising Radiation Safety Expert (CHP) /

NORM HSE Expert

Shell International Chemicals B.V.

P.O. Box 38000, 1030 BN  AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)20 630 34 24 Fax: 29 11

Email: Gert.G.Jonkers@opc.shell.com

Internet: Http://www.shell.com/tis-en/