Re: Terrorist attacks on nuclear facilities

Every facility has emergency response plans specific to its location. The

number involved elsewhere wouldn't really affect each plant's response.

Although I don't recall that the E-plans necessarily take into account a

complete lack of external resources from multiple incidents, their

comprehensive design inherently makes each facility self-sufficient with

regard to initial responses. The followup procedures, such as access to

medical facilities, are the stages where you reach "transport injured

personnel to hospitals A, B, and C in that order of priority." This is where

the procedures might be modified or delayed as necessary. Those currently

working in E-plan development can give a more precise account.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

Enercon Services, Inc.

6525 N. Meridian, Suite 503

OKC, OK  73116

phone: 405-722-7693

fax:       405-722-7694

jearley@enercon.com

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Enercon Services, Inc.

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to

copyright belonging to Enercon Services, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely

for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you

are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that

any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the

contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be

unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the

sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this

e-mail and any printout.