RE: Terrorist attacks on nuclear facilities

> do we have emergency radiation safety plans ready  in case

this kind of terrorism occurs at several of the existing nuclear plants

Agreed that we should make sure that we have done all appropriate actions to

protect our facilities, but we should keep in mind that of all the various

potential targets--oil refineries and storage, gas lines and storage,

chlorine storage at water treatment plants, chemical plants, etc.

etc.--nuclear plants are among the least likely to create a public hazard if

damaged.  If WE can't keep that fact in perspective, who will?

Ted Rockwell