unique times

Dear Radsafers -

In these unique and emotional times, let's please keep things civil and as

on topic as possible. Issues of reactor safety in terrorist attacks are

certainly fair game. As always, negative personal comments about individuals

or groups are not.

I was in the Washington, DC area between Monday and Wednesday. I think I can

speak for other Americans on this list in expressing my deep gratitude for

the e-mails of support that were offered from our friends in other

countries.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 322-3190

Fax   (615) 322-3764

e-mail  michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu

"Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of"

- Steven Wright