RE: Reading Nuc Med images

My reading (pun intended) would be since it is not required by regulation

(unless you were to put it in your license application) it is ok for a non

AU to read the scan.  I also have never heard of anyone being cited for a

non AU reading a scan.

Note: This is my personal opinion, not that of my employer.