RE: Seeking reference materials on Pu, U, and Th

Suggest you locate:

"Environmental Chemistry of the Actinide Elements".

M.S. Caceci

in `Metal Speciation in the Environment´, S. Gucher (Ed), NATO Advanced Studies Institute Series G, 23, 571-591 (1990) (Springer

Verlag).

It has a few references and Pu chemistry has not changed much in the past 10 years

Marco

Dr Marco Caceci

Principal

L.Q.C. s.l.