RE: NRC News release on Terrorists.

John,

>I don't think you would say that the WTC buildings were fragile.  They stood

>for over an hour after inpact.  Will a four foot thick, reinforced concrete

>wall do as well?  If you don't know, say so.

Is this really an issue? I believe we can assume proven that the concrete

will do no worse than the WTC did; thus the staff in the facility will have

at least one hour to shut it down and take all the precautions it can take

within that (and probably much longer) time.

Even if the dome colapses after that (I wonder what will sustain the fire

on top of it, this is no building with flammable stuff inside nor does it have

any windows), will there be any serious environmental consequences? If not

(which I don't know), there is no point making the 4 foot concrete even

thicker, I believe.

Dimiter