FW: [riskanal] Flogging a hobby horse

Radsafer's:

There is a lot of misinformation floating among the public, the technical

community, and, now, RADSAFE, regarding the role of asbestos insulation in the

collapse of the WTC towers.  I am posting to RADSAFE as message I sent a few

days ago to RISKANAL that presents two sides of the issue in somewhat gruesome

detail.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Richland, WA

jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These comments are mine (and Steve Milloy's) and have not been reviewed and/or

approved by my management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.