Re: abc news on nukes-terror targets; containments magically grow

Don't you feel like you're talking to a toddler who keeps asking "Why?" to every response? Although I personally appreciate the technical data, it seems senseless to respond to someone whose only purpose is to distort and misuse it. The next thing we'll read is that "Nuclear workers take their clothes off before entering the containment," instead of that they change into protective clothing before entering any contaminated area. I don't read comic strips anymore (ok, so I don't even read the newspaper anymore either), I don't watch soap operas or talk shows, and I periodically use the Delete key rather than reading nonsense. Which I did after reading the first paragraph of his last diatribe.

My thoughts only.

Jack Earley
Radiological Engineer