RE: Number of deaths from Chernobyl disaster//ABC News

Hello Emil,

		3.1 About 250,000 of the military reserve personnel "went

thru" the "Chernobyl Routine" and many them were overexposed due to

poor/lack of personal dosimetry controls and " military establishment

attitudes to the solders as "the meat for the guns".

I would like to assure you that the records were kept (at least for the

active, not the 'reserve' personnel) - I was one of the guys keeping them

for the small group of guys.  Where they are now - that's another question.

Kind regards

Nick

Eneabba, Western Australia

http://www.eneabba.net/