RE: NRC website restored (somewhat)

Dean,

When you look under "Office/Division," the designations of RI, RII, RIII and

RIV are regions 1, 2, 3 and 5 respectively.  All others are located at

headquarters in Rockvill, MD..

I also agree that this site is not helpful.  I used to review the daily

events reports.  Where are they?  Where is the reference libraray that used

to have pdf copies of RegGuides and NUREG reports?

HELP!

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist