Re: NRC website restored (somewhat)

John,

The sections you are looking for are still being "reviewed" by NRC to

remove any

content that might presumably help terrorists. But they should have

restored the

Daily Event Reports alreasy. As a watchdog group, Unplug relies on the

DER's the

LER's and the Plant Status to tell us whats happening at our local nuke.

I suggest that if he NRC gets letters and calls from the Radsafe

community that

this will help get the DER's posted again.

on another note, you all might want to check out www.1nuclearplace.com,

a good website for nuke and nuke related articles.

norm