In search Of

I previously posted to the chat board an inquiry in search of individuals

possessing ADP expertise with an active Top Secret Clearance. I know this is

out of the area of most chatboard members, however any assistance would be

greatly appreciated.  Please have anyone interested to contact directly the

individual listed below.  Thanks in advance to all.

michael coogen

Jennifer Blackburn

(703)- 714-9555

Precept Technology