RE: The Times

	Okay I'll bite, is this suitcase nuke real or conjecture?  I am

aware that

	things have been downsized since Little Boy and Fat Boy, but are

talking

	about a 10 Kiloton yield viable nuke that weighs less than 300

pounds?  I

	really would be suprised if it was a walk around with device.

The show 60 Minutes ran a special on suit case nukes.  The US had some nick

named "The Monkey", in which two people carried around and set up.  Where

as, the former Soviet Union had "Suitcase Nukes".  The interviewer asked the

Soviet General if these devices could be fit into a suitcase?  The General

replied they are built into a suitcase.....

Just what I remember.

Michael D. Kent