Re: Anthrax question

          Well, in a way ....  I believe it reasonable to wonder how many deaths

over the past hundred years. for example, were attributed to other respiratory

diseases which were actually due to anthrax. This would seem reasonable if death

occurred before the symptoms reached a sufficiently acute stage to be clearly

obvious that it was anthrax.  Just speculation on my part.

Sincerely,

Maury Siskel        maury@webtexas.com

Help your government get a grip! In addition to constructive

ideas to DoD,  here is a web site which will provide great

command over this whole communication process with not only

elected officials, but also with appropriate media outlets for

letters (emails) to editors, and so on:

             http://capwiz.com/townhall/dbq/officials/