Re: Re 2: Anthrax question

Hi Chuck, Thanks for the information you have added. My nose is already so sore

from a variety of jabs that I could not withstand the thousand swabs. It is

interesting to find newspaper articles and columns about anthrax on farms and

ranches. They generally are rather relaxed about the whole topic because it is

not uncommon in livestock and the ranchers have long since adjusted to a

recognized hazard. Kinda' like we are cautious in traffic without giving it much

thought at a verbal level