RE: Why effects of LDR differ from metabolism

>maybe you have not checked

all of the literature for the "black crow."

John:

Several NCRP and BEIR committees spent years each, scouring that literature.

And the best case they could make was that the possibility of black crows

could not be excluded, and furthermore that it would be difficult to make a

case for white crows.  They did NOT evaluate ANY of the reports of actual,

well-fed 600-pound white crows.

In that situation, the only honest thing for a scientist to do on this

question would be to see if the case for white crows is as strong as the

observers of white crows claim it is.  If it is not, you've got to show us

why.  If you are unwilling to look at that data and face it down, then

you're not making a scientific evaluation, you're making an excuse.

My position on LDR is not controversial, because no one is arguing about the

data.  They are merely opining that we shouldn't look at the data, or that

they don't find it convincing for reasons they are unwilling to state.

Ted Rockwell