Tritium Analysis Labs in Miami, FL Area

Greetings,

I want to use a lab in the Miami area for routine tritium analyses of urine bioassay samples and wipes.  I would like feedback from both subscribers and area labs.  I plan to be in the Miami area for a few days starting this Friday (10/05); I hope to have a focused list soon so I can arrange to visit candidate labs.

I am concurrently performing an on-line information search, but testimony is often better to go by.

Feel free to respond to me directly, or respond to the list if the information is of general interest.

Thank you in advance,

Shane Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation Consulting, Inc.