Re: Reactor Containments and Terrorist Attacks

Yes, I should have said "plant personnel and fire fighters"; the relevant

information is that the public needs to understand that even in Chernobyl,

they weren't at significant risk (and I use the term "significant" only to

indicate awareness of some people's emotions). I think it was in context of

the Japanese apartment building contamination that someone indicated that a

nuclear accident would likely be medically beneficial to people outside of

the plant itself. Of course, if they stress about it, I suppose they could

lose more than they gain.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

Enercon Services, Inc.

6525 N. Meridian, Suite 503

OKC, OK  73116

phone: 405-722-7693

fax:       405-722-7694

jearley@enercon.com

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Enercon Services, Inc.

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to

copyright belonging to Enercon Services, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely

for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you

are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that

any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the

contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be

unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the

sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this

e-mail and any printout.