RE: nukes and terrorists

Jerry,

My comment on low tech was to your statement that "How can it be assumed

that such a high dispersion efficiency will occur by accident when it

couldn't be engineered with sophisticated equipment?"  If you are talking

about the actual release of radioactive material, I assume, because I am not

an expert in plant design, that can it could not be done.  However, it you

want to commit a terrorist act that frightens the public, a frontal assault

on a plant with automatic weapons who gain access to a plant.  Even if their

is no release of material, the fear it would generate would have a

detrimental affect on the industry.

-- John