THANK YOU (re: Help with emergency response materials)

I wish to extend a heartfelt 'THANK YOU' to all those

who responded to my request for help in finding

emergency response materials.  With a tight budget and

little time, I believe I managed to submit very good

recommendations to the hospital for its needs.  I am

very grateful for all the expert advice I received!

Sincerely,

Erin Niven