Re: nuclear safety groups?

Mike, this is just a word of warning and I really don't know what can be done about it.  If Resnikoff is on RADSAFE we'd better all watch what we say -- it is likely to come back at us, or our employers, in a distorted fashion in a court of law.  I've had now about 20 years' experience with Marvin Resnikoff and I can tell you he is completely untrustworthy.  (He tried to get me evicted from the Sierra Club -- to get my membership cancelled -- for example).  this guy is not Norm Cohen -- he is experienced, fairly sharp, and devious.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com