RE: Anti-Nuclear Sentiments and Nuclear Plant Vulnerability to Te rror ists

Neil,

Thanks for the link.  I like the comment at the end of the third letter:

"Any of you nuclear wizzes out there care to comment (I mean the real ones,

not the Union of Concerned Scientists and those of that ilk)?"

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane